3 Youtubers that I'm LOVING right now #2

February 2017  

Sup you guys, so today im going to be talking about 3 Youtubers I've been loving at the moment and you should love them too! As a quick disclaimer, these arent the only Youtubers I watch, these are just 3 that I've been watching a lot more recently. If you havent seen January's top 3 Youtubers click here to read that too :)

Heeeeere we go.

1) Meddyson Reacts

If for some reason you're not already convinced by the photo, heres a bit more to persuade you.
Meddyson is absolutely blowing up at the moment and for all the best reasons! He's very funny, very honest and an all round nice guy. His content is made up of various reaction videos on many many different types of video as well as some gaming and challenges, so no matter what, he will have something just for you. One thing I love about Meddyson is his interaction with fans. If you follow him on twitter (@MeddysonYT) then you will see that he is constantly tweeting fans back and interacting as much as he can, which is great and isnt done enough in the Youtube community... but if you're not following him then what are you doing?! Go give him a follow right now... or read the rest of this first. Sorry Meddyson haha!

Click to watch Meddyson 

2) Gabriella Lindley

If you dont know Gab, you might've been living under a rock for the past year or so... Am I allowed to call her Gab? I don't think we're on those terms but she'll never see this so shh, its fine.

Gabriella is the kind of Youtuber that I think is VERY important to the Youtube community. The reason for this is how open and honest she is. I dont want to give away all the topics she talks about as I feel as though you really need to watch them to understand. However, I will say that if you are struggling with anxiety or a wide range of problems in life, she is definitely not scared to give an honest opinion on them, so please please pleaaaase check out her videos. As well as being a great role model to young people like myself, Gabriella can sing, vlog, do great makeup tutorials and just make great content in general. If that doesnt persuade you then I dont know what will!


Click to watch Gab.. yes we're sticking with Gab. 

3) Reaction Time

Reaction Time aka Tal Fishman might just been your new favourite Youtuber.. his channel is addictive!

Okay, so I know I've already used a reaction channel in this post... but I make the rules here so let me be hahaha! Tal is absolutely hilarious. His videos are extremely consistent and most importantly, he doesn't ever seem like he's running out of ideas. Whatever is on trend at this moment in time, Tal will react to. Its amazing how much work this guy does to keep the best content on his channel and keep his viewers as happy as possible. Extremely genuine, extremely funny and an extremely amazing channel... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ?!

Click to watch Tal :)

How do I end these posts again? Oh wait yeah, Thanks for reading guys! Again I'd just like to say if you would like to request anything for me to review or anything to talk about in general then leave me a comment or contact me on my social media linked below :)

Twitter- Aejsblogg
Email- Aejsblog@outlook.com

Comments

  1. They seem very interesting, I'm going to check them out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment