3 Youtubers that i'm LOVING right now!

Sup you guys, so today im going to be talking about 3 Youtubers I've been loving at the moment and you should love them too! As a quick disclaimer, these arent the only Youtubers I watch, these are just 3 that I've been watching a lot more recently.

Heeeeere we go.

1) TheMJway

Okay, so I may be sliiightly biased towards MJ as we are both Welsh... but sh, I didnt say that. Anyway, MJ's channel consists of him reacting to all types of videos, from Little Mix's funny moments to ThatPoppy... what a whirlwind. He is ridiculously funny and sarcastic, just to highlight the fact that yes, it is sarcasm haha!
One thing I really enjoy about MJ is that his consistent videos always cater to what fans want to see. If you scroll down the comments or look at his Twitter mentions, you can see that he is always creating the content that people want to see but without taking away from the fact that he's also making content that he loves. He can also sing really well (but doesnt show it off enough). And no, this isnt a collaboration with MJ...although if you want to... Okay nevermind. So basically, check him out like right now. Okay, not right now finish reading this first and I mean.. you can read a few more of my posts if you want too.. but at some point today,check out MJ. You get my point.

                         Click Here to watch TheMJway

2) Gabe Helmy

Gabe is an American youtuber and is also ridiculously funny. His content is all about humour and fun. He does prank call videos, reacts to his old videos, tests out weird products. He pretty much covers a whole load of Youtube trends but in a way that is not at all forced, but is so genuine and funny. I do have to say, even if you're not into Youtube, you have to follow him on Twitter because it is comedy gold. It wouldnt be right if I didnt mention the sarcasm, because he's so insanely sarcastic that you just cant help but laugh at how funny it makes his videos. You can also watch out for him moving things around in the background of his videos to see if people notice, but I didnt give that away... you all noticed yourselves, got it?

Click Here to watch Gabe!

3) Liza Koshy

Yes, you probably already know who Liza Koshy is and if you dont... you have well and truly been hiding under a rock. Liza's channel has blown up recently *que the sarcastic blow up comments* and she has collaborated with the likes of Lilly Singh and AwesomenessTV! Music.ly, Vine and Youtube are the three platforms that she is huge on..which is ironic because shes so tiny. BAD JOKE BAD JOKE MOVE ON.Her channel mainly consists of skits and just all round funny content where she features people like TheGabbieShow and her boyfriend David Dobrik. I think its the facial expressions and the cheesy puns that have gripped everyone because you just cant look away. Its fair to say people absolute love Liza for her quirky and fun personality. If you are going to watch one Liza video I would definitely recommend 'Driving with Liza' because that will get you HOOKED.

Click Here to watch Liza Koshy


Okay guys thank you for reading, as usual tweet me or email me with your requests on reviews, topics or just anything in general you want to see on here. Dont forget that when I've collected enough content there will also be an anonymous advice section on this blog so keep your eyes peeled for that and send me your questions :)

Twitter- Aejsblogg
Email- Aejsblog@outlook.com





Comments