My first ever blog post!



Sooo, hello! This is my first ever blog post and im going to be very honest with you, I havent got the slightest idea what im doing! As you can probably tell. I think ive made about 3 titles for this post already and apparently capital letters and multiple exclamation marks are the way forward.

So basically, I just wanted this post to outline what this blog is going to be about. I aim to review products (mainly beauty related), give advice which I will talk about a bit more later on in this post, and just post general life stories and fun things for your entertainment.

Now, onto the advice. This is the part where you guys get involved. I want to help out my fellow teenagers, infact... I dont care about age, gender, anything like that. I will give you my advice. All you have to do is email me at aejsblog@outlook.com with your question/ situation and a bit of background info so I understand. I will then copy and paste the email or parts of it along with my advice. I just want to clarify now that IM NOT AT ALL QUALIFIED TO GIVE OUT ADVICE, this is just for fun so if you're looking for professional advice this is not the place to be. All inquiries will be kept anonymous so no need to worry about that also. You can also tweet me @aejsblogg :)

You can also use my email for feedback on the blog or anything in general such as asking me to post about certain things or reccomending products for me to try and review! SO LETS GET STARTED! email me and I will start getting to business the second I recieve my first one. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comments