Top 10 songs Dec2016- Jan 8th 2017

okay okay, so its only the beginning of January too early to be choosing my favorite songs.. so ill just tell you what i was listening to starting in December up until riiiight now (apart from Christmas songs because arent they just depressing in January?!) 

10) ok. so before you bite my head off I know this song is not from 2016 or 2017 but ive been listening to it once again so I just had to include it.

 Its only fair seems as though hes now on Celebrity big brother and i did really used to love this song back then.


9) So Ed Sheeran is back.. I repeat Ed Sheeran is back! THIS IS NOT A DRILL.  Ed did come out with two new songs but i decided this one was my faourite.

8) This song is just super sweet and cute. Im sure you've already heard it but if not.. you're welcome


 7) This song is extremely special, anyone who can go through so much pain and release such a perfect song deserves every last bit of credit. 


 6) Of course Little mix have brought out another absolute gem. Try not shouting this one at the top of your lungs!!!


 5) This song is going to be seriously seriously huge! everyone loves a god couple, especially if it involves Ariana Grande!


4) From one bloody good duet to another. This song is seriously good and the video gives me real urban Romeo and Juliet vibes... or a really tame Bonnie and Clyde. 



 3) This one is incredible! I would say one of the best Musical comebacks in a very very long time. Plus the harmonies are just insane!


 2) This one isn't a single but it sure as hell should be. Theres just something really amazing about this song and I could quite literally scream along to it all day. 



1) Ok so im sure there will be a lot of you that dont know this one, but you really really reaaaaaally should! Such a beautiful song and the lyrics are incredible. Unfortunately theres no  official music video for this one but hey, you can still listen to it. I can safely say im addicted to this song so it deserves the number 1 spot this month.


 Oookay! so thats my playlist for this past month! what do you think? shall we do this as a monthly upload?
Also, tweet me or DM me on twitter with your suggestions on what you want me to review, talk about, if you want some advice, a shout out.. pretty much anything! its all fun here.
See ya next time :) 
Twitter: Aejsblogg
Email: aejsblog@outlook.com 


Comments