Silly things I cant live without!

DISCLAIMER!!! I am definitely not claiming these are serious things I cant live without and/ or my life would be ruined without.. im not being spoiled or ungrateful, this is all just for a bit of a fun and a joke. These are things I love and just thought it would be fun to share with you all :)

sup.

#1- Scrunchies! 
If you don't own a scrunchy, your ponytails have not reached their full extent of cuteness. Thats a promise.
I also may own around 30 of them which is actually a lot in terms of fun coloured velvet bobbles if you really think about it... don't look at me like that I have a scrunchy problem okay.

#2- Youtube! 

Youtube is a black hole of addictive videos.. the problem is i'm certainly not complaining about it. I absolutely love Youtube. (check out my other blog posts for more on Youtubers I love) I watch Youtubers, Vines (rip) , singing videos, Cat videos, challenges, parodies, pranks, clips from The Dr Phil show. Oh come on, you cant tell me you havent been watching Youtube and all of a sudden got trapped in an endless cycle of Click-bait Dr Phil videos... just me? Ok moving on. Cash me ousside how bo- Ok I instantly regret using that meme, once again.. moving on.

#3- Lip balm!

Theres not much to explain for this one, apart from my lips get chapped and there is a wide range of fun, cute and fruity lip balms in almost every shop you go in. You think i'm over exaggerating? I could probably walk into the local Spar and still come out with 5 lip balms. If you have never used a chocolate lip balm you are missing out. How many times can I say lip balm in one paragraph? Lip balm.

#4- Dry Shampoo!

This stuff saves my life! I do wash my hair of course, but as its not great to wash your hair every day, dry shampoo will be your life saver on the day or few days in between washes. I know what you're thinking.. if you have brown hair dry shampoo is not often your best friend. However I have very dark, almost black hair and I use Herbal Essences clearly naked dry shampoo and it works amazingly well for me, it doesnt look like i've stood out in the snow for an hour.

Okay guys, so this is all for now! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and also let me know if you relate to any of these or comment below with anything else you loooove.
If you would like to request anything for me to review or anything to talk about in general then leave me a comment or contact me on my social media linked below :)

Twitter- Aejsblogg
Email- Aejsblog@outlook.com


Comments