My nephew GRADUATED?! - this week in my life -

Call it a written daily vlog, almost?

So! What has happened this week? Honestly, not a hell of a lot.
I've been obsessed with films this week. I've watched 10 cloverfield Lane  (which was shockingly bad), unforgettable, get a job and why him. If you want to see any reviews on these films or any other films just let me know in the comments below. Anyway, like I said before, I just haven't been able to stop watching films this week. I also started a new series... but I'm not telling anyone what it is because I don't want spoilers! Haha.

I've also been with my sister, niece and nephew throughout the week. We took a bus ride to see my sisters friend and her babies, Jayden (nephew) loved being on the bus but wasnt as fussed on the rainy walk the rest of the way. On another day we also set up a bouncy castle that we had been given by a family member and of course Jayden and Leylah proceeded to wrestle each other on it..haha! One big thing did happen though, Jayden graduated nursery..... yes that's a thing. He had a graduation hat and cloak so that means business. It was quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. Now he goes off to what he would call 'big school' at the age of 3 years old and his little sister, Leylah-Mae will take over his place in nursery.




Also, even though I was able to stop attending school as of my last exam (June 21st)  because I was a year 13, you could say Thursday 20th July marked the end of my school journey FOREVER as the summer holidays started that day.

Oh and how could I forget.. LITTLE MIX! however, I'm not going to talk about that here... I'm thinking a whole blog post on that experience? Let me know what you think.

This week I've also been on the hunt for some clothes on New Looks website because I have a voucher to spend, but I can't seem to find anything I love! So if you've recently purchased something amazing from new look, help your girl out and link me to it below.

[[ should be a few posts coming up today and tomorrow due to my absence lately xo ]]

Okay guys thank you for reading, as usual tweet me or email me with your requests on reviews, topics or just anything in general you want to see on here. Dont forget that when I've collected enough content there will also be an anonymous advice section on this blog so keep your eyes peeled for that and send me your questions :)

Twitter- Aejsblogg
Email- Aejsblog@outlook.com

Comments