so.. its January! + Q&A!

Short post... I just wanna say I'm back! I bought a new laptop yesterday so I can post again.

This is more of a personal note to self, but I love the fact I can share it with everyone.

My goals this year are to do something that scares me or something that I really want to do every month because I feel like that will really help some of this anxiety that always seems to linger. I really would love to keep everyone updated with how that goes.

This month, I really wanted a laptop so I saved up some money and bought one. That's my thing for this month. I have no idea what next month will bring but I will sure as hell tell you when it comes.

Also, a goal for this whole year is to improve the guitar and ukulele playing that I started towards the very end of last year, so that's something else I can keep you updated on.

****Q&A NEWS!!! - leave me your comments below or Dm me @AEJSblogg on twitter to submit your questions for the Q&A, submit as many as you want and make them as weird and wonderful as possible.****

So thanks for reading this little post, I hope you all enjoyed. Comment something you want to do this year... Ill be responding to every comment because I'd love to start a conversation about this. Make them as interesting and unique as possible, I cant wait to hear from you! :)


Comments